aFe is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel long tube headers with Y-pipe combo for the 2010-2014 Ford F-150 Raptor with V8-6.2L engine. 48 sate legal and ready to install for anyone looking for Ford Raptor Long Tube Headers.
Total Automotive Performance noticed that in testing, this system resulted in gains up to +22 horsepower and +25 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in house dyno. Built to eliminate extremely restricted exhaust manifolds, the performance long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8”, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability.
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
A 4-to-1 formed collector is used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing y-pipes are designed using a mitered merge collector with 3” tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque.
This system is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating factory 02 sensor locations with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. Order Now! aFe’s Twisted Steel Headers and Y-pipe with cats
This aFe Power New Product for 2010-2014 Ford Raptor Long Tube Headers with Performance Y-Pipe is available for order at TotalAutomotivePerformance.net
Part Number 48-33002-YC
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8″ mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminate flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8″ thick CNC laser cut flanges
- Retains all factory O2 bungs and sensor locations
- Constructed out of 3″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Incorporates high-Flow, 48 state-legal 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Added an astounding +22horsepower and +25lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno