Quality. Power. Sound. These are the words and slogan of Mangaflow Performance Exhaust systems. What better way to make the best-selling truck in America stand out from the crowd than with a F-150 Magnaflow Exhaust system available at Total Automotive Performance.
Magnaflow has released several options of performance catback exhaust systems for the 2015 Ford F-150 with the 5.0L V8 engine. These performance exhaust systems utilize 3″ mandrel bent stainless steel piping and include 4″ polished tips.
Magnaflow offers five exit configurations for the 2015 Ford F-150.
Total Automotive Performance understands the desire for a bolt on performance exhaust and Magnaflow deliveries on this truck which uses all factory mounting points for an easy installation.
The F-150 Magnaflow Exhaust system is built to fit behind the factory catalytic converters. These systems are 100% emissions compliant and designed to optimize exhaust flow using mandrel bent tubing and straight through mufflers.
Total Auto Parts likes providing options for the truck owner. F-150 Magnaflow Exhaust is available is several exit configurations. But first, let’s share performance exhaust systems available at Magnaflow. Shop for all your performance parts and accessories at TotalAutomotivePerformance.net
Exhaust systems are designed for those seeking increased performance and better economy, balanced with interior and exterior noise levels.
Exhaust systems are designed for those seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all local or federal noise requirements.
- Single passenger side rear
- Dual same side before passenger rear tire
- Dual split rear behind rear tires
- Dual same side behind rear tires
- Turn down in front of passenger rear tire
Features and Benefits
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Dyno tested and proven to make power.
- Performance gains in horsepower & torque.
- Great sound. Has a smooth, deep tone.
- Easy to install, mandrel-bent.
- All welded. Built to last.
- 19054 – Dual same side before passenger rear tire
- 19079 – Single passenger side rear
- 19080 – Dual same side behind rear tires
- 19083 – Turn down in front of passenger rear tire
- 19203 – Dual split rear behind rear tires