Toyota 4Runner Bilstein 8112 Series shocks
BILSTEIN 8112 Series suspension kit incorporates new, revolutionary technology, delivering position sensitive damping in both compression and rebound. BILSTEIN 8112 Series suspension kit will enhance your suspension performance to a level that will defy convention.
Features & benefits:
– ZoneControl® CR: Position sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons
– Compression (C): Provides superior bottom out control through a 2-stage, telescoping internal compression stop. This feature eliminates the need for an external hydraulic bump stop
– Rebound (R): Secondary rebound stop will dissipate spring energy and stabilize the suspension directly following a large compression event. The internal rebound stop will also eliminate harsh top-out events and the need for an external limit strap
– Triple piston design delivers comfort during every day driving conditions and maximum control under large suspension inputs
– Adjustable threaded spring seat allows for fine-tuned ride height
– 60mm remote reservoir for increased oil capacity and cooling
– Vehicle specific design and tuning provides the ultimate driving experience. Aerospace quality components are vehicle specific to optimize wheel travel and clearance
– High quality chrome 5/8” heim joint mounting with rubber sealed misalignment spacers offer the most durable, load bearing mount solution
– Aluminum components with zinc plated shock bodies will resist harsh off-road elements
– Coilover supplied as a complete module for easy installation. Spring is pre-loaded to the factory recommended ride height
– Factory rebuildable
– Limited 2 year warranty
Bilstein 8112 Series ZoneControl® CR delivers position sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons.
Bilstein 8112 Series ZoneControl® CR features a triple piston design for unparalleled comfort during every day driving conditions without sacrificing maximum control off-road.
BILSTEIN 8100 Series Rear Shocks are direct fit, position sensitive damper specifically designed for light trucks and SUVs. Bypass shock absorbers offer the most compliant ride in all conditions and provide maximum bottom out control when the road gets rough. Utilizing an adjustable external bypass shock is the easiest and most effective way to tune your suspension for ultimate performance.
Features & benefits:
• Dual tube external bypass offers position sensitive damping with independent adjustment for rebound and compression
• Incremental flow adjuster offers finite and incremental changes in damping force for precise adjustments
• Vehicle specific tuning with the ability to make a wide range of adjustments
• 60mm large bore hard anodized aluminum piston offers a greater range of damping control and delivers exceptional long-term durability
• Bottom port reservoir hose provides increased bottom out control during the compression cycle
• 60mm remote reservoir with machined aluminum chassis mounts • 18mm piston rod provides brute tensile strength and reduces
internal gas force ramp-up providing a smoother ride
• Billet rod end with vulcanized mounts for an exact OE fit and long-term durability
• Direct fit for easy installation • Owner rebuildable
• Limited 2 year warranty
Bilstein 8112 Series Bump Zone, located above the compression bypass tube, increases bottoming control and eliminates the need for a hydraulic bump stop.