- Maximize vehicle dampening control when you install a dual 2.5″ shock mount system.
- 4130 prebent chromoly shock hoops are designed to install secondary 2.5″ piggy back or bypass shocks.
- Reinforces the factory coil bucket and helps reduce flex. Lower profile design keeps the hoop from contacting the inner fender well.
- Flush mount top plate allows hoop to be used with shocks that use bolts or studs on upper mount.
- Upper shock tabs are tacked in place to aid in secondary shock location set up.
- Flush mount top plate eliminates the need to trim the inner fender well for rear bolt installation.
- This kit is designed to be installed with the TC 86500 Standard boxed lower control arms.
- Lower shock mounting clevis and bump stop relocation brackets are included.
- Grade 8 hardware included.
- Does NOT work with factory lower control arms.
There are no reviews yet.