Total Automotive Performance makes every effort possible to make returns hassle free and easy. If you need to return an item, or make an exchange, TotalAutomotivePerformance.net will help you through the process. Here are your return guidelines;
- – Returns/Exchanges are only accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- – If you request an exchange, your new item will be processed and then shipped after we receive and process your return.
- – Your returned item must be in re-sellable condition. Re-sellable condition means the item is in its original condition, with no scratches, marks, or blemishes. We cannot accept any returned items that have been installed, altered or modified in any way. Determination of items returned in re-sellable condition is at the sole discretion of TotalAutomotivePerformance.net
- – Your Returned item is subject to a minimum 20% Restocking Fee.
- – All Covercraft, Colgan and Coverking car covers are custom made and non-returnable.
- – All Superchargers and Turbo kits are non-returnable.
- – All Crate engines are non-returnable.
- – All carburetors are non-returnable.
- – All EFI Kits are non-returnable
- – All Cryo-Treated Rotors are non-returnable, except for warranty claim or shipping damage.
- – Special ordered parts are non-returnable, except for warranty claim or shipping damage.
- – Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- – Installation Fees and/or Labor Chargers will not be reimbursed. Any damage incurred during installation or use of product will not be reimbursed.
- – Refunds/exchanges are processed within 5-10 business days of TotalAutomotivePerformance.net receiving the returned item.
- – Refund will be issued in the same payment method as the original purchase.
- – Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returns and exchanges, unless the return is due to our error.
- – If your order was incorrect or received with freight damage, we must be notified within 72 hours.
To request a return or exchange, please contact a Customer Service at 1-888-244-6166
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and are subject to inspection. A returned item must be received in “New” condition, with the original manufacturer’s box, including all instructions. A copy of your original order confirmation is required with all returned items.
Please Call Customer Service at 1-888-244-6166 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).